Exercise the privileges of freedom and capitalism for good rather than greed.
Our motivation is based in the realization that:
- Life is a gift with eternal purpose.
- We are temporary stewards of corporate assets, profits, and individual talents and possessions.
- Every business and customer base is composed, first and foremost, of people and if all people are treated fairly a greater contribution can be made in and through their lives and relationships.
- Action is the exercise of true faith.
To put our mission into action as individuals comprising a family group of businesses, we will:
- Maximize long-term profit for purposeful use.
- Hold each other accountable for excellence in products, services, and integrity of action.
- Nurture mental, physical and spiritual well-being by promoting individual self-worth, initiative and family values inside and outside our companies.
- Give of first fruits from company profits to people and communities in need.
- Support our people in works of service at home and abroad.
Meet a need. Plant a seed. Starve our greed.