Account Service Representative – Uniform & Linen Div.
Wildman Uniform & LInen Division (WUL) is currently seeking an Account Service Representative (ASR). The ASR reports to a Route Manager in charge of his specific area. Delivers, sells and services Wildman Business Group products to customers while driving a WUL vehicle on a daily basis. ASR’s are provided with company uniforms and coats according to seasons. An ASR guided by established policy and procedures but receives daily/weekly guidance from superior for all projects, customer service issues and miscellaneous items. Main responsibility is to take care of the customer.
- Delivers clean/new product to customers daily.
- Picks up soiled product for cleaning at WUL production plant.
- Unloads soiled product and distributes at plant accordingly.
- Loads truck with product for next delivery day.
- Verifies daily invoicing with a handheld computer.
- Tracks customer inventory of product for correct delivery and billing quantities.
- Takes care of or assists in customer service issues concerning their route customers.
- Completes all daily paper work as needed.
- Increases dollar volume on route by soliciting additional sales.
- Responsible for retaining current customers.
- Keep truck clean and notify Fleet Managers of any truck issues.
- Responsible for keeping truck plugged in during very cold weather.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Attention to detail is a must as errors may involve loss of customers.
- Requires ability to use handheld pc, keyboard, monitor, phone, calculator, printer, and copier.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and maintain organization.
- Requires maximum physical effort.
- Required to sit for extended periods,
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, twist, lift, push and walk.
- Must be able to drive a truck/step van.
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, enter and use efficiently a hand held computer
- Ability to use telephone to communicate with customers and internal support personnel.
- Must wear steel toed shoes/boots.
- Gloves are recommended.
- Outside air temperatures during all seasons.
- Including extreme heat/humidity during summer and cold during winter season.
- At times, extreme odors or unclean product,.
- High school diploma general education degree (GED) and two to five years of sales experience is preferred.
- Requires a Chauffeurs license.
- Must pass a DOT physical prior to employment.
- Must pass drug/alcohol screening.