Account Service Representative – Uniform & Linen Div.
Are you looking to experience the benefits of working for a for-purpose company with a community culture? Are you looking for an opportunity to enjoy the scenery as you drive a WUL vehicle daily to make deliveries? Wildman Uniform & LInen Division (WUL) is currently seeking an Account Service Representative (ASR). You may be ASR material if you enjoy building relationships with area business people as you take care of your customers.
The ASR reports to a Route Manager in charge of his specific area. Delivers, sells and services Wildman Business Group products to customers while driving a WUL vehicle on a daily basis. ASR’s are provided with company uniforms and coats according to seasons. An ASR guided by established policy and procedures but receives daily/weekly guidance from superior for all projects, customer service issues and miscellaneous items. Main responsibility is to take care of the customer.
- Delivers clean/new product to customers daily.
- Picks up soiled product for cleaning at WUL production plant.
- Unloads soiled product and distributes at plant accordingly.
- Loads truck with product for next delivery day.
- Verifies daily invoicing with a handheld computer.
- Tracks customer inventory of product for correct delivery and billing quantities.
- Takes care of or assists in customer service issues concerning their route customers.
- Completes all daily paper work as needed.
- Increases dollar volume on route by soliciting additional sales.
- Responsible for retaining current customers.
- Keep truck clean and notify Fleet Managers of any truck issues.
- Responsible for keeping truck plugged in during very cold weather.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Attention to detail is a must as errors may involve loss of customers.
- Requires ability to use handheld pc, keyboard, monitor, phone, calculator, printer, and copier.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and maintain organization.
- Requires maximum physical effort.
- Required to sit for extended periods,
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, twist, lift, push and walk.
- Must be able to drive a truck/step van.
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, enter and use efficiently a hand held computer
- Ability to use telephone to communicate with customers and internal support personnel.
- Must wear steel toed shoes/boots.
- Gloves are recommended.
- Outside air temperatures during all seasons.
- Including extreme heat/humidity during summer and cold during winter season.
- At times, extreme odors or unclean product,.
- High school diploma general education degree (GED) and two to five years of sales experience is preferred.
- Requires a Chauffeurs license.
- Must pass a DOT physical prior to employment.
- Must pass drug/alcohol screening.