- Execution of the Wildman Uniform & Linen production process.
- Responsible for all aspects processing.
- Completion of daily reporting.
- Regular clean up and end of shift finalization duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School diploma or general education degree.
- One to three months of related work experience as a General Laborer.
- Detail-oriented and pays close attention to accuracy.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Can apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs. throughout the shift of work.
- Ability to maneuver throughout the facility/facilities as needed.
- Standing; walking; manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers for 8 -10 hours per day.
- Extreme temperatures – Summer (heat)/Winter (cold)
How to Apply
E-mail your resume to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.