Outside Sales – Uniform & Linen Div.
Wildman Uniform & LInen Division (WUL) is currently seeking to fill an Outside Sales position. The position is responsible for Business to Business sales. They will call on business owners, senior level decision makers, and executives to promote Wildman solutions in support of our products. The position will develop and present competitive solutions by promoting Wildman’s reputation, reliability and industry stature. They are expected to prospect using both conventional and creative means, which includes cold-calling to social networking, in order to build the business base.
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals.
- Plans and manages potential prospects in large sales territory.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new/potential customers.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Wildman Business Group industry product information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within given territory; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contracts/service agreements.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Professional representation of the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English as the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, including a briefcase, laptop, sales samples, and/or sales materials.
- In most territories, travel is required by car but must be able to travel by plane, if necessary to meet customer deadlines, appointments etc.
- Proof of insurance and a clean BMV record is required.
- Ability to use telephone/cell phone to communicate with customers, Inside sales and support, and Outside Sales personnel.
- Inside average office environment.
- Must occasionally be in production area for pickup of customer orders, average time of 30 minutes or less in other areas than office.
- Production area average temperature 62 F and 95 F January through December.
- Average office noise levels.
- No personal protective equipment required.Ambient temperature between 68 and 76F in office.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, one to two year’s experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.