The intent and function of this job description for Stockroom Production worker is to provide an overview of the requirements, skills, and abilities to show what has been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform this position. In no instance, however, should these delineated duties, responsibilities, and requirements be interpreted as all-inclusive as from time to time additional functions and/or requirements may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Ability to manage work orders.
- ID labels.
- Pull Garment/Emblem orders.
- Inspecting garments for quality.
- Noting garments to be embroidered.
- Sewing/hemming of garments.
- Sewing emblems on shirts.
- Use computer to issue garments.
- Use heat seal machine to attach bar codes.
- Final inspection to assure work is completed and accurate.
- Daily uniform order’s to driver’s hold rails.
- Daily check in sheets to driver’s/sale’s quit racks.
- Measure pants to get correct inseam applied.
- Responsible for all aspects relating processing and restocking.
- Completion of daily reporting.
- Regular clean up and end of shift finalization duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree.
- One to three months of related work experience as a General Laborer.
- Detail-oriented and pays close attention to accuracy.
- Requires ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Can apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift of work.
- Ability to maneuver throughout the facility/facilities as needed.
- Standing; walking; manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers for 8 -10 hours per day.
- Extreme temperatures – Summer (heat)/Winter (cold).