Wildman’s Response to COVID-19
The recent Coronavirus COVID-19 stay-at-home mandates in many states have affected the way most businesses operate on a day-to-day basis.
We are fortunate enough to be deemed an “essential business,” and will remain open and servicing our customers like usual. Throughout this time, we’re putting in extra effort to protect our most valuable assets: our employees, customers, and our partners.
It is our highest goal to conduct business as usual and we will continue to provide the highest level of service and quality possible to our customers. To mitigate risk to you and our employees, we have implemented a Coronavirus Response Plan that includes the following highlights to mitigate potential points of exposure:
- Sanitation and disinfecting protocol, both for employees and areas throughout our facility that have the potential for exposure.
- We have equipped our account service representatives who provide service to your facility with nitrile gloves and sanitizer, disinfectant to sanitize equipment and trucks, and have encouraged them to follow social distancing protocol while conducting service in your facility.
- Provided training and information on exposure prevention.
- Limited entry from outside visitors.
- Have developed procedures to reduce the chance of 2nd degree entry from our employees, along with internal protocol for suspected symptoms.
- For customers who receive our laundry services, our normal wash processes have the appropriate time, temperature, and wash chemicals to the kill the virus.
We understand there are many concerns on your mind related to the Coronavirus and our goal is that your partnership with Wildman is not one of them. Rest assured we are doing everything possible to prevent exposure while continuing to conduct business and serve our you.
We truly hope that you, your employees, and everyone’s families are staying healthy. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can be of assistance to you.