Request your FREE first aid audit!
First aid service that keeps you protected and compliant.
51% of employees don’t know where their first aid cabinet or AED is in their facility. Do yours?
That’s why Wildman uses RED cabinets. Our red cabinets stand out on the walls and help employees recognize their location, whether in an emergency or not. You shouldn’t have to go searching for something that keeps you safe.
Even with your cabinets easily recognizable, it’s essential to get the right first aid service with the right first aid kits for your business.
But buying first aid products online or even hunting through stores in person takes a lot of time away from your normal duties. It can also raise a lot of tough questions:
- Do you know what should be in a first aid kit?
- Do you have the first aid kit essentials for your industry?
- Are your stocked first aid products outdated and unsafe?
- What else could you be doing instead of shopping to fill those first aid kits?
That’s where the first aid professionals at Wildman can help. We can audit your business’ unique first aid kit needs and manage the first aid service for you. That will help keep your team safe and help keep your company compliant.
And we’ll never ‘stuff’ your first aid kits.
Unlike many other first aid companies, our team will never stock first aid products that you don’t need or won’t use. And we not only keep your first aid kit stocked, we also disinfect the cabinets and remove outdated products with each visit. Your Wildman first aid kit will always be ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Let Wildman give you back more time by taking care of your first aid program:
- No more tracking inventory on multiple first aid cabinets
- No more running to the store to buy your own products (if you can find them)
- No more worrying about having enough supplies to cover your whole team
Request a first aid service quote!
Keeping people safe shouldn’t be a chore. Let the first aid experts at Wildman help keep your first aid program running smoothly week after week!
Nearly 10,000 cases of sudden cardiac arrest occur in the workplace each year in the United States, according to a report from the U.S .Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
This can be fatal if not handled immediately: a victim’s survival rate drops 10% for every minute that defibrillation does not occur, and the average response time from first responders is 8-12 minutes.
A workplace AED is the best way to prepare for this emergency. Using an AED within 3-4 minutes of a sudden cardiac arrest can lead to a 60% survival rate.
Keep your team and visitors safe with Wildman’s AED solutions!
Provide safety and peace of mind with intuitive and gravity-operated eyewash stations.
- Our safety experts will provide recommendations for placement, as these can be placed nearly anywhere.
- Gravity operated portable eyewash.
- 15 Minute flow rate.
- Intuitive pull-down activation.
- 100% ANSI Z358.1 Certified.
- Shelf or wall mounted design.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Safety is our top priority for you!
Keep your employees safe and productive – While keeping your business compliant – with our comprehensive line of personal protective equipment.
How it works:
- Your safety and PPE needs are evaluated at an on-site assessment
- Your inventory levels are managed and items are delivered by our trained professionals.
- Your safety cabinets are stocked, replenished, and maintained by our trained professionals.
- Our trained professionals take care of it all – you can do whatever you want with your new found time!
Gloves and Sleeves
Respirators and Masks