Request more info on a mat program
Protect visitors. Protect employees. Protect your business.
Wildman’s mat service has been protecting businesses since 1952. High quality mats keep floors free of debris and moisture while also elevating your brand to make a great first impression on visitors!
- Save money: Floor cleaning decrease significantly (80% of all janitorial labor)
- Protect floors and equipment: Prevents dirt, water, and salt residue from destroying equipment of floor finishing
- Prevent injuries: Workers’ comp claims can cost you $20,000 and 2+ weeks of productivity
- Increase customer impression: Visitors develop a more positive impression
All Wildman floor mats are certified as “high traction” by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Commercial Mat Laundering
With our scheduled floor mat program, mats will be picked up on a regular basis for professional deep cleaning and replace with clean, fresh mats to keep your business Clean, Safe, and Looking Great.
Our sales and service teams are trained to know what will work best in each space and protect your floors. We deliver on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule that works best for your facility and the mat locations.
Purchasing mats outright can have expensive upfront costs with limited design capabilities. Mat rental programs you can save money, time, and offer customize design opportunities.
Get extra benefits from all of our mat types:
Entry Mats & Runners
- Classic and functional design with static dissipative and stain/fade resistant
Outdoor Scraper Mats
- Multi-directional molded tread effectively removes tough dirt and grime from shoes before they get inside
Superior Anti-Fatigue Mats
- High-density nitrile rubber cushion with beveled edges for a safer transition
Indoor Logo Mats
- Creates a great first impression while enhancing company branding or messages
Make a great first impression
Past just the safety reasons, floor mats are a great way to keep your facility cleaner. They can also be your best chance to make a great first impression on a customer.
Your front door mats are one of the first things a customer sees. Don’t miss that opportunity to welcome them with a full-color, branded logo mat that shows off your company’s personality!
Facts that Matter: What risks can you face by not having mats?
- Effective matting can keep as much as 80% of moisture and soil from entering a facility (ISSA).
- Labor costs make up 85-95% of the cost of cleaning (ISSA).
- Slip-and-fall lawsuit defense can cost $50,000.
- Slips, trips and falls are the leading cause of workers’ compensation claims and are the leading cause of occupational injury for people aged 55 years and older (NFSI).
- It costs $600 to remove a pound of dirt and dust (ISSA).